In order to provide you with the best service, the most beneficial advice and all the advantages
that are available to you through me and my network, I will make sure:
At all times:
- To clearly identify your needs and understand your expectations;
- To reassure you with the progress of the transaction, to ensure a high availability and to support you throughout the selling process;
- To make sure that the required transactions will be carried out in accordance with the Real Estate Brokerage Act and the other applicable laws;
- To put at your disposal, my network of professionals and specialists who will facilitate the sale of your property.
At the time of signing the brokerage contract:
- To read all the documentation relating to the property; deed of sale, mortgage fees, property registry, building charges, certificate of location, declaration of co-ownership, building regulations, description of the unit and contingency fund in order to prepare a summary description of the property;
- To consider your legal situation and its impact on your ability to sell: family residence, matrimonial regime, succession, corporation, identity, etc.;
- To maximize the visibility and attractiveness of your property by advising you to register it with the Centris online service (the SIA/MLS service) and on the remax-quebec.com site and thereby make it visible to both realtors and the general public;
- To inform you about the management of visits and about collaborating brokers’ access to your property;
- To inform you about the management of communications and follow-ups.
At the time of determining the market value of your property:
- To provide you with a comparative study of all the latest properties sold in your area so that we can establish a realistic and efficient pricing of your property;
- To provide you with an analysis of market trends, including: average prices, selling timeframes, differences between listing prices and actual prices sold, etc.;
- To consider the various factors that may impact the value of your property: location, zoning, year of construction and renovations, materials, amenities, outbuildings, etc.;
At the time of preparing the listing sheet and the seller’s declaration:
- To use a professional promotional text that will highlight the distinctive features of your property and your sector;
- To offer other real estate brokers a shared retribution that encourages their collaboration and thereby attracts the greatest number of potential buyers;
- To consider the environmental characteristics, constraints and history of the property and its sector.
At the time of putting the property on the market:
- To use the services of a professional photographer;
- To propose and carry out a series of promotional actions and activities (open houses, mailings to clients and referrals, in the immediate neighbourhood, organizing a broker caravan, etc.);
- In addition to posting your property on the Centris site:
o To post your property and share it on social networks;
At the time of gathering the information:
- To verify the seriousness of the approach of all potential buyers and their ability to follow through on any promise to purchase;
- To offer availability to potential buyers.
At the time of buyers’ visits:
- To offer a presence during the visit and to be available to answer any questions;
Upon receipt, presentation and negotiation of any offer to purchase:
- To become aware of buyers’ legal situation and its impact on their legal capacity to buy: matrimonial regime, corporation, identity check, etc.;
- To take into account your requirements with regard to the desired selling price and the main conditions, including the date of taking possession;
- To use deadlines that will respect your restrictions and priorities, in addition to managing them;
- To prepare counter-offers as well as required contractual clauses and other possible responses;
- To ensure a close follow-up to obtain prompt lifting of all the conditions contained in the promise to purchase, and in particular those relating to the ability to pay the agreed amount, obtaining financing from the buyer and inspection of the property;
- To coordinate the timing of the sale and vacating of your property with the purchase and taking possession of another property to be acquired.
At the time of the inspection of the property:
- To read the inspection report that will be submitted to you and to make recommendations and, if necessary, obtain additional expert advice.
At the time of signing at the notary’s office:
- To ensure my availability after having read the documentation and to make recommendations, if necessary;
- To check the date of vacating the property and the date of possession;